Street Avenger carburetors are known to bolt on right out of the box. The 350 CFM Street Avenger carburetor has great features such as optimized street calibrations; two vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy startups; built-in fuel filters; and an included 3/8" fuel line connection so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store. The Avenger series are the first carburetors to have a limited lifetime warranty. With a great warranty like that and the included comprehensive instruction manual, you can count on years of worry free service.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups (Range identified and restricted for easy no trouble adjustment)
- Built in No Trouble fuel inlet filter
- Street Avenger fuel metering system provides precise fuel control for great low end torque and awesome acceleration
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Gen IV No Trouble power valve
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
350 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor Aluminum w/Electric Choke
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle