Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley's 0-8007 is calibrated and intended for small V8s or 6 cylinder engines as well as 2x4 street tunnel ram style set ups. Plus, it is Gold Dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and Intended for small V-8 or 6 cyl. engines & 2 x 4 streettunnel ram set-ups
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle