Do you need to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, but have no idea which option is best? Introducing HyperSpark Ignition, from Sniper EFI. The complete system consists of a CD Ignition Box, Billet distributor with Hall effect crank signal sensor, an ignition coil, and complete wiring harness ready to plug and play with your Sniper EFI System
- Designed to work with Sniper EFI – Minimal wiring required.
- 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition coil, ensures complete combustion
- HyperSpark CD Ignition box is seal and powder coated to be installed in the harshest of locations.
- External LED on Hyperspark CD Ignition box helps verify 12v, cranking RPM, and low battery voltage.
- Very low key off current (<150uA), so you can rest easy that your battery won’t drain during storage periods.
This coil driver is needed to run the Sniper HyperSpark distributor on engines producing more than 400 HP. For engines with less than 400 HP, use part number 556-150.
SNIPER EFI HYPERSPARK CD IGNITION BOX
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle